How Much Does In Home Care cost?
Our educators are all independent contractors who set their own fees. Please call us to find out more.
Your total fee is reduced by the amount of Child Care Subsidy (CCS) or Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) a family can receive.
When you are approved to use our service, a one-off registration fee of $80 (non-refundable) will be requested, and you will be expected to pay $50 annually thereafter.
Qualified Educators for Your Family
All of our Educators have:
- At least 1 year experience in an Early Education and Care setting or 2 years’ informal child-related work experience
- Minimum enrolment or completion in a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, or a teaching degree
- A first aid and CPR certificate
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Public Liability Insurance
Our recruitment process is in 3 stages, where the potential applicants are:
- Screened through an interview and a minimum of two professional reference checks
- Invited to provide appropriate certificates and documents
- Asked to complete an online module for our In Home Care fundamentals – covering industry standards and key information for their role
Do you think In Home Care is right for you and your family?
Find out more: