How Much Does In Home Care cost?
Our educators are all independent contractors who set their own fees. As a family you will expect to pay between $38-40 per hour.
Your total fee is reduced by the amount of Child Care Subsidy (CCS) or Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) a family can receive.
When you are approved to use our service, a one-off registration fee of $80 (non-refundable) will be requested, and you will be expected to pay $50 annually thereafter.
Qualified Educators for Your Family
All of our Educators have:
- At least 1 year experience in an Early Education and Care setting or 2 years’ informal child-related work experience
- Minimum enrolment or completion in a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, or a teaching degree
- A first aid and CPR certificate
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Public Liability Insurance
Our recruitment process is in 3 stages, where the potential applicants are:
- Screened through an interview and a minimum of two professional reference checks
- Invited to provide appropriate certificates and documents
- Asked to complete an online module for our In Home Care fundamentals – covering industry standards and key information for their role
Do you think In Home Care is right for you and your family?
Find out more: