Terms & conditions
Refer a friend T&C's
- All Referral schemes exclude candidates who are currently registered with NSW In Home Childcare Services
- The award will only be paid if the referred individual is placed by NSW In Home Childcare Services and complete at least 14 shifts
- The referring party must notify the referred person and seek consent for their details have been handed over to NSW In Home Childcare Services
- It is the referring party’s responsibility to contact NSW In Home Childcare Services in order to claim their voucher.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make.
- No replacements or alternatives will be provided if the award is lost or stolen. No monetary alternative is available.
- Referrals must be made to NSW In Home Childcare Services before or at registration (of the referred candidate) – referrals made at a later stage are not valid.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in Australia, or those who are eligible to work in Australia.
- NSW In Home Childcare Services reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Candidates can only be referred once. In the event that a candidate is referred more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate will be eligible for a reward under this scheme.
- NSW In Home Childcare Services reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the referral Scheme at any time without notice.
- NSW In Home Childcare Services accepts no liability in respect of any tax implications that may arise from this reward.
- NSW In Home Childcare Services decision is final.